Monday, February 28, 2011
MY WORST BOWLING GAME EVERRR.

Had team bowling as a de-stressing activity last Friday. Our team won, thanks to the regular bowlers, Gummy, MarkG and Do and the amazing first timers Soul and Falsetto Jen. And me? Loser score. Haha!

Gahd. I have not bowled in... has it been that long? More than five years. Anyway, yuck. Since I began bowling, this is like my lowest score everrr. So embarrassing. I even did worse than the first timers! To think when I was in college, I was bowling every week. Oh yes, I was part of the bowling club in college. That was when we were still required to have one "arts" and "sports" org each. And bowling was the only sport I could tolerate (I am so not athletic!). Even my family got into it.

We had lots of fun! It was the perfect way to unwind --- throw all your stress on the bowling ball and the pins, cheer for everyone and just have a good laugh with all the bloopers and booboos! I am sure this will not be the last of the CS Super Bowl Tourney! The other team is sure to ask for a rematch and yes, I have to avenge my score and redeem myself. Haha!

And since I have not had exercise in the longest time, my body ached over the weekend. I had forgotten that bowling can be quite tiring! My body was painful in the left side (I didn't take pain killers beforehand, unlike some of my officemates) and I was complaining all throughout the weekend, which prompted my dad and my friends to suggest I better take up some sort of activity that gets me to move. Haha. Yes, I am a sedentary one. No physical sport or activity or anything! Yuck. I better do something, I can feel my posture getting bad and my tummy and arms getting flabby!


Winning Team B!

*Photo credit: Sol's FB. Thanks!

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.