Thursday, March 06, 2008
Oh my I am so tired, my throat is sore, but Maroon 5 last night was such a blast! The girls from work and I had so much fun! Until today, we were on such a high in the office, shrieking every time we remembered Adam Levine (and James Valentine for Crissy). Squee!

When people ask about a favorite and most memorable moment during the concert, I always say it was during She Will Be Loved. When Adam (yes, close) came to the line, "I want to make you feel beautiful...", he stopped, the band stopped, the lights were off save for a spotlight on Adam. The whole Araneta was screaming (with kilig!) and Adam was just smiling. Siiigh. I've been reliving that moment thanks to Karina and Casey! Loved that part.

Loooved also Won't Go Home without you (the energy was amazing) and so on... I was glad they sang This Love and Sunday Morning too (but no Must Get Out).

Fun ever (two concerts in less than a week!), but now back to real life (and saving up again! I mean, when is this guy ever coming here?!).

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:56 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Monch! Baka October andito sa JT! They're looking for sponsors pa kasi.

Eeek! Sana matuloy!

12:53 AM, March 08, 2008  
Blogger monch said...

Oh my gosh, Jax, I really hope so! *cross fingers* I shall see you there!

11:43 PM, March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.