Sunday, October 14, 2007
sunday afternoons
sunday afternoons,
originally uploaded by monchers.
Sunday afternoons, you can usually find me in Starbucks, with a bunch of similarly stressed busy students, with our noses buried in books, punching out numbers in the calculator or poring over something in someone's laptop. For the past eight weekends, with all the killer homework and extremely demanding work schedules, Sunday is the only free day, and afternoon to evening is the only time that can be allotted after family and other obligations.

My groupmates and I like to meet in Starbucks. I guess it's because they don't really mind anyone staying there for such a long period of time, as long as we patronize their store. And we do! We buy coffee, pastries or sandwiches, water, internet access and so on. I've tried all their sandwiches to tide me over, my favorite being the Tuna Kani on Rye. :)

I know it can be such a hassle - some other classmates have actually found it funny that we meet on Sundays, but we have such a good time! We end up talking about the most random stuff and bond over the silliest things. I've learned a lot from my groupmates - more than Stat or whatever school thing. Now that the term's ending, I'm going to miss this.

Labels:

Posted at 1:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.