Tuesday, October 30, 2007
long weekends (and sembreaks!) are love...
Well, sometimes. Going back to the real world can be a shock, but it's all good still. Work and school's interesting as well. My long weekend was a break, so I'm looking forward to the next long weekend. This workweek is pretty much a "Monday-Friday" feeling since it's only two days.

Friday was Halloween at work, so I didn't get much work done. Hehe. Then dinner afterwards at TOSH and a slight traumatic thing for me (and possibly, P) that has caused me to drive slower than usual and not pass a certain way going home (truly!). Anyway, I learned a lot last Friday night. Good thing my family and friends were all supportive and helpful. And because of that, I slept in the whole Saturday. Hehe wah.

Sunday was with my college friends. It was Chesca's first birthday at Pancake. Nice to catch up with Anch and Tet (I missed everyone else, but I'm glad Gwennie's here already!). Hee. I miss catching up with them. Glad for the opportunity, plus getting to see my godchildren. They're so big already, especially Marco! Cutie! :)

Monday saw me in Starbucks working on our homework. Hee my groupmates and I agree our Stat group is our favorite group. We spend always spend at least four hours (longest was ten hours) together, working on our killer homework. Even if we're exhausted with the workload, we always end up bugging each other and it's not as stressful. We always say we're overbonded. Not to mention, all the baristas know us, I think, as we camp out there for hours. I'm going to miss them next term. :(

Labels:

Posted at 11:33 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger jassy said...

happy halloween!

suki na pala kayo sa cofee shop na yun! hehe

2:13 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.