Saturday, October 27, 2007
friday madness!
The past two Fridays have been fun! Last Friday, during our lunch break, we headed off for lunch at Tokyo Tokyo (thanks to Karina's BPI promo) and then Power Station! While Crissy, Karina, Mity and Sol hit the games, Malor and I joined Migs doing videoke. Rather, we watched Migs do videoke. Hehe. Then we had a Neoprint done. What is high school and college?! Kulit.

Yesterday, it was AloHalloween! Actually, it was our office's annual trick or treat for the employee's kids... and my first Halloween! Every year, I always plot my vacation leave around this time, but this year... well. Anyway, our unit's theme was the beach (or Boracay as the other units called it) and it was so fun to dress up our office and ourselves! I don't think I got much work done yesterday with all the people and kids going in and out our floor so my friends and I decided to go around the different floors. Wow, talk about going all out with the other floors! They really went to town with their scary haunted houses or mental hospitals. Yup, I don't think they got much work done yesterday either as I didn't receive any e-mail the whole afternoon and the other business units were too busy acting out their scary themes!

Check out Pooh Bear:


And here we are under the sun!


Thanks to Karina for the pics!

Labels:

Posted at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.