Wednesday, July 04, 2007
coffee
coffee,
originally uploaded by monchers.
Speaking of coffee, there's a thread in PinoyExchange, asking if you have a coffee name. That thought never occurred to me! I always give my real nickname - have to spell it out to the barista just in case they look pretty baffled. Or if they don't ask, I get surprising and strange misspellings of my name, such as "Mondge" which I got one time. I guess I would find it funny giving other names; I might not realize that that coffee is meant for me! Although one time, Tessa, Corinne and I gave different names for fun. Tessa was Joni, Corinne was Toni and I was Melbs - there's a special *ahem* story why each name was such. Hahaha fun memories of the Prom B girls!

Labels: , ,

Posted at 11:16 PM |

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monch!! =)
I can't remember why I was Joni ahahaha!

7:36 AM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Ahahaha! Johnny = Joni, Tony = Toni, Yaba = Melbs. We actually gave the guy names, but the barista "girlied" (hee I don't know if there's such a word) the names!

11:01 PM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Jo said...

Hahaha aw, I miss you girls! The fascination with Yaba is still there. Awww. ;)

1:24 AM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

We miss you too Jo!
Hahaha honestly, I can't remember Yaba and Tony (sorry to Ina) anymore, but I still remember Joey Boy ♥ *sigh*

1:35 AM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.