Tuesday, April 10, 2007
We held Mims' bridal shower last last weekend. Super fun! It was another Todo Na 'To, one year after. Overnight at a hotel with girl bonding! All girls present (me, P, Mims, Kathy, Sofie, Candy) except for Mel, no boys allowed. That crazy weekend in bullets:

>Hotel was okay... they messed up our reservation though which was such a hassle since we needed a room asap since Sofs came from graveyard. Poor girl. We were there by 1p but got to the room by 4p+ yet! Annoying because we called in to reserve Wednesday yet. First choice hotel gave us a reference number for any concern with our reservations.

> Surprised by the room: you would've thought a two bedroom suite would have two bathrooms. It only had one with two towels. I mean, I don't think that's enough but whatever. And they only offered two complimentary breakfasts. Again, first choice hotel offered four complimentary breakfasts.

> Ahhh delivery is convenient talaga. We were all just lazy to go out of the room since it was pretty comfy in there with the air conditioner.

> I'm not ever going to hear songs such as "Vulnerable", "Superman", "Lips of an Angel", "Reason for Breathing" or whatever in the same way again! Never never never.

> I can live without blue pala and P is proud of me! Hahaha!

> First time in a looong time I was up for 24 hours. Not bad but I was woozy already by the 23rd hour. Thank you MTV, but in the four hours you were on that early morning, never did I see or hear "Tulak ng Bibig" or "Turning My Safety Off".

> Gained a new appreciation for the music video of "Love Team" by Itchyworms though. Since it was played twice! That, and "Over it" by Kat McPhee.

> I like watching local TV with my friends! They're more updated than I am on what's happening on TV and celebrities. Fun, I learned a lot - but I'm not credible when I give local celebrity gossip. Hmph. :)

> I learned a lot. I miss my friends.

> So many moments from that weekend, uncaptured. :(

Labels:

Posted at 11:25 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

lol. i like that song tulak ng bibig..nyahhaa.. so tagalogish =D

8:36 AM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for dropping by. It's an interesting song. :) Her album's pretty good.

11:28 PM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.