Tuesday, February 27, 2007
post post vday notes
People have been asking me how I spent my Valentine's Day. It was at home, sleeping. It was my loneliest (as in, alone and not with friends) Vday ever, after the one in first year college which I spent, you guessed it, at home and asleep (but because we had a major project the day before). But it's okay. I dedicated that day to me (naks).

The Friday following Valentine's, I went out and got a haircut - finally! But it's not short-short like what I was thinking of. Shoulder length... and it makes me look scrawnier than usual. Sigh. Like when my friend Mims saw me, she went, "O, pumayat ka mas lalo!". Oh dear, my brother was right in saying that, but honestly, I can't see it.

Saturday - met up with Patty, Mel, Pat, Mims, Jay and Kathy for Patty's birthday dinner, post Vday hangout with the usual coffee afterwards. Ooh I miss my coffee, I've been away from it for a long time already. We had the usual kwentuhan and okray. Before dinner, we also went to Nail Tropics (we soooo love that place) for kikay girl bonding.

Following weekend, watched Blue Repertory's High School Musical in Megamall. The theater was full of kids (not to mention toddlers and babies who would cry in the middle of the show!)! It was my first time to watch a play/musical in Megamall and I found it quite odd that people could bring popcorn. And it annoyed me that even if the tickets said the play would start at a certain time, people still came in 30 minutes after.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 11:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.