Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I like this forwarded text message from P:
Take too many pics, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Waaah! I like! Yes, I will begin to take too many pictures (thanks to my camera phone and the absence of a real live camera! I am a smug girl because I finally learned to transfer pictures from my phone to the pc - I am a technophobe, unfortunately, but I'm working on that), laugh too much with my friends (oh my gosh! We always do that, so we've realized serious talks are quite rare, but it's okay because it happens too. And when it gets to the serious stuff, my friends are always there) and love like I've never been hurt (well, ngek, that's different). And so I try to live each day - although it doesn't seem so, there is a realization for that and I try my best.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 10:57 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that was a nice quote!! Gosh, it made me remember the times we hung out at Cinnabon(?) - was that the new (at that time) coffee/pastry place near school? Hahaha, it was like.. wala lang... we were there for coffee and girltalk.

Btw, I just got a copy of VF's Hollywood issue. I was so disappointed with the quality of the pics. It didn't look so good on paper. I would prefer seeing its digital version, which I'm hoping it'll pop out soon in the net!

In the club scene shot (the one with Jennifer Hudson singing), Jessica Biel was dancing with Patrick Wilson. Unfortunately, Patrick Wilson was right in the middle of the magazine's spine... so yeah, that wasn't so nice. And it's been a while since I bought a magazine. I just forgot how 3/4 of its content are ads! For some reason, I expected the whole issue to feature Annie Leibovitz's photos. D'oh. Oh well.. the noir series was nice. I can only imagine how better it actually is when as a digital image.

12:33 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Yup Cinnabon - it's now a Mini Stop Convenience store. I guess Cinnabon suffered with Starbucks nearby...

Oh dear, really, the pics were disappointing? It's a pricey issue here, almost about Php600 or so, I think and sold out in a few days! And that's awful about Patrick Wilson's picture - I bet he might have some problems with that. Most of the mag would have Hollywood-themed articles, but yeah, it's mostly ads too. :)

11:52 PM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.