Thursday, January 25, 2007
I'm in an Internet cafe right now, waiting for Patty and dying of envy as I see my barkada's pictures last Christmas. Yes, I was unfortunately sick at the beginning of the year - happily not on January 1 (still believe in that whatever I do/feel/am on the first day of the year...), but on January 2 onwards. I do get sick that time of the year.

Humored myself by taking pictures in Starbucks while waiting for an appointment. Picture was inspired by the barista my friends and I encountered a few weeks ago. I like to look at how the baristas write my name and the barista before had such pretty cursive. I regret not taking a picture of the her handwriting. I regretted it even more when I started eyeing Patty's drink and saw what was written on her cup: Pathy! Even Patty didn't notice until I pointed it out. Pathy, written in the big, beautiful script. That got us amused - how many ways can you spell "Patty" and would you be named "Pathy" anyway? Pathy is unusual enough. The one in the picture was written by a very nice barista who said I looked quite familiar and if I worked in the area. Yes, my friends and I used to pop over all the time, but I left them already. Sigh.

Oh, awkward moment today. I ran into a classmate of mine. Now we're not close and in school, I didn't really talk to him and vice versa. And so running into him today? Awkward. I am so not the queen of small talk. He said hi and said I was getting thin and... I really didn't know what to say to that. Argh. You could tell. Awful.

I've been thinking of cutting my hair short again. I miss having short hair - last time was in college yet? - and I'm a bit bored with my shoulder length hair. I don't really do anything with my hair and I miss the flippy shortness of it all. But then, longish hair looks nice especially in formal events since there are a lot of options for it - not that any stylist could do anything to my fine hair whenever I have hair and make up done for an event. Oh well. We'll see.

A rambly, useless, random post. I just need to get everything off my mind right now.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 5:38 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.