Sunday, January 28, 2007
I was up until about 5a, trying to figure out who I was with the whole day (I've been thinking about it for the past few days, ever since Jo emailed this to us) since I know I was with one of them (the celebrants) but I can't recall who. Goodness, old school picture! :) It just says in my planner in 2000 that it was a surprise birthday party and that it was a tiring day in school and Megamall before heading to Jo's place where it was held.

Wahaha I still have braces there! Gwennie and Anna K both have short hair! I wonder why almost everyone's in slacks (I look grubby, as usual). This was a surprise in my email and I won't deny I got senti again (haha whenever I'm this senti, it prompts Gwennie to tell me I'm delikado again)! I asked for our EK pics as well (the one and only trip to EK). Now that's an interesting bunch of photos I can't wait to see.

Labels: ,

Posted at 7:28 PM |

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were with me!! Hahaha. From school, I dragged you to Megamall coz I was looking for a new top! And then I met up with Jovic at that billiards/bar place across school to get glow sticks from him. God, I was such a moron back then.

1:22 PM, February 07, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Okay, thanks! :) But what were we doing in school on a Saturday?!

10:37 PM, February 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, makeup class? Which makes it the only reason why we're in school on a Saturday! I mean, otherwise.. yeah, why would we be there?? Hahaha.

12:22 PM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.