Monday, November 28, 2005
I finally had my hair straightened again, only this time using the less strenuous process of relaxing. Last year, I had my hair semi-rebonded, which was ironed three times and it lasted for quite sometime, although I think my hair really suffered. I feel my hair looks and feels much better now.

What finally made me really go and have my hair straightened? I had been intending to have my hair relaxed for quite sometime already, I was just waiting for a good time. But then someone asked me if I had my hair curled! I was momentarily stunned and went "Uhh... no?" "Oh, you're harassed?" Ummm yeah. Remember last year? The reason why I decided on a rebond was because everyone was greeting me with a "Mahangin ba sa labas?" Sigh. My hair really looks bad when I don't take care of it. Two different friends suggested I was kulang sa suklay... in fairness, I've been combing my hair more than usual already. My hair texture's just really bad. As in conditioner and regular combing cannot fix it.

* * *
Spent a (retail) therapeutic Saturday with my friend Tessa. We hit Metrowalk, St Francis, Podium and Megamall--and we're not yet through. I thoroughly enjoyed looking around and getting ideas on what to wear or what's new. I miss doing that. When we were going around the mall/s, I was wondering where I was the past few weekends. In a daze, I guess. Everything seemed surprisingly new. We were revelling in the Ortigas area, to think that was our haunt for five years.

* * *
I finally got my Starbucks 2006 planner. I didn't think I could complete the 21 stickers to get it, but with my friends' (Watty and Crissy), dad's, brother's, my brother's friends' help, I was able to finish one card. Wah. Finally. Goodness, I was getting a bit obsessive about it already. So when I claimed my planner today and the barista asked me if I wanted another card, I was like, "No thanks!" I'm going to help my mom and an officemate fill up theirs naman. :)

Posted at 8:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.