Thursday, July 15, 2004
Vanity post

So I said my blog was the easiest to deal with right now. But being the lazy me (I don't want to tinker around HTMLs right now)--I opted for the easy way out: my hair! Haha! I am so pathetic. I had it straightened out, meaning no more "Mahangin ba sa labas" days. Trust me, when someone asks you that, out of jest or seriousness, heh. It gets to you. Someone actually does ask me that! And that's quite annoying because (1) I run into the office photo finish [especially the days when I'm logged at noon, I make it on the dot] and (2) I take the jeep and when I get off it's windy and (3) my hair is not naturally neat or straight. It has a wave and it tends to frizz. Even with shampoos that claim it can make your hair look and feel "salon relaxed"--that doesn't work on me. So I actually look "orderly" (my dad's words) now! Hee. I look neater--for once! I don't look sabog for once, which is my signature look already.

Downer lang. Is it so bad to have your hair treated? Kase naman of that Rejoice ad, everyone makes a big deal about it. While walking around today, I could hear comments about my hair (mala-Rejoice commercial)--which annoyed me because I was having a hard time keeping it neat and I was sort of conscious about my hair (this is the first time I ever had my hair treated). So grrr. It's not as if I'm flaunting it or anything. I just want to look neat.

Posted at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.