Thursday, February 03, 2005
Okay, it seems that I've been living for the weekends lately. I just can't wait for the weekends, it seems that the week keeps on dragging ever so slowly! I suppose I've gotten used to more than a year of split days off, working on weekends. Weekends off have never been so tiring! Good thing I have American Idol to amuse me on Wednesdays and Thursdays, thus signalling the weekend is near. Yay, this weekend I might go out with the girls to watch Jude in Alfie!

I can't quite believe it's February already. I haven't used any of my planners yet--only because I'm quite undecided what to use my planners for. They're very pretty, although one is big, notebook sized and the other is a small, slim one. I actually got those two last year yet and I have been dying to use them but now, I don't know for what. The small planner, my dad suggested, is for my bag wherein I can jot down important details or reminders while I am going around and the big one for the office or home for other things (like my expenses, according to my mom). Yikes. I have the most uneventful life and I don't like tracking my expenses. Really. I am super in denial about recording my expenses, mainly because when I see my transactions I know it's going to hurt! Hehe. I mean, the transaction made sense at that time that's why I don't mind spending for it. So when it's all laid out on paper, it's scary.

Speaking of being in denial, I wrote in a few entries back that I was okay and over a lot of things. A few days after I wrote that, I was feeling resentful again. But I let that pass again. Now I don't know how long this is going to take and I hate to think that I'm stuck again. I've been this way for a long time already and I have to do something asap. Hay. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm setting deadlines again and I have to follow them. I'm in denial that things will get better no? But who knows nga naman di ba?

Posted at 2:25 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi monch! how did you find alfie? - pazette

10:55 AM, February 05, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Pazette! Unfortunately Alfie will still show here by next week (on TV they said it would be showing by Feb 2 so we were all set to watch!) :( so my friends and I were quite disappointed by that. 'Til next week again! :)

12:12 AM, February 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.