Friday, February 17, 2012
I haven't been blogging nor journaling, although I can be found on Twitter a lot. I find Twitter more engaging than Facebook and I update always what I do or think about. How dangerous! Haha! But since I've been blogging and updating in Facebook for quite sometime now (actually more of the former, never got so involved in updating my FB), I've learned the art of being careful. My posts aren't so much about what I do but more of what's on my mind now. So yeah, pretty filtered and studied, but that's okay. I'm also a pretty reserved person in real life, except to those who know me well. :)

My blog is beginning to look like a series of answered surveys! Yes, this week's 5 is coming up and this is only because there are things I want to sort out in my life... and I don't know how to express them yet. So I don't know exactly know what to write about. My journal has been blank as well since January because plenty of thoughts and concerns are cluttering my mind and I'm just too distracted to write them down. I need some quiet time to sort out and write, but I'm just not in the mood. Writing is my refuge, but right now I am running away from that because it's going to make me confront and study some issues I don't want to deal with just yet. Not right now, the first quarter. This quarter is what I have always said, something I have to get through first. And so I will.

Oh yeah, I also need that nice Muji pen I am obsessing over. Ack.

1. What’s your favorite green article of clothing?
It's not a favorite favorite, but it's an old, fail safe blouse (that I hope to retire soon).

2. What could you do with a little bit of extra spending green this weekend?
I hope I understood this question! "Little bit of extra spending green," as in extra money? Then I'd buy books! I need something new to read.

3. In what way are you conservative of natural resources?
It's not so much, but I really try to reuse scratch paper. I also bring an reusable bag when shopping so that at least it cuts down the use of plastic.

4. When did you last shoot some pool?
Ahaha! College! It's not really our thing.

5. Of whom are you envious lately?
People who are confident and know their place in the world.

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.