Monday, January 02, 2012
Oh my! I have not given up this blog for Twitter -- no way will I give up this blog, it's almost 10 years old -- but I've been having a hard time reviewing 2011.

I had been hemming and hawing over how to do my usual year-in-review. The past year was pretty much... surprising. At the end of 2010, I thought I was settled and ready to continue where I was; after all, I had learned to accept plenty of things. All of a sudden, and I mean that, I made a big decision (without really thinking it through, I will admit that now) and then, boom! My life was... not really in shambles, but I was in the middle of big changes that I was caught off-guard. And I thought I was already set where I was! It's crazy. Now I'm still marvelling where I am and maybe I am heading to be where I am supposed to be (let's see about that). That is my fervent wish. I sincerely believe now that things are beginning to change for the better and I will do my best to be a better person too.

Labels: ,

Posted at 9:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.