Monday, January 30, 2012
I tweeted today that I needed to get through the first quarter of this year. It's a tough one until March - financially, work-wise, personally, emotionally. This quarter is sort of like my new year: I posted something on Twitter regarding how new year's resolutions might work better if you start in February. January is for getting over and detaching from the past year, as well as preparing oneself for the goals for the year ahead. Makes sense for me because it can be overwhelming during the holidays then trying to force new habits all of a sudden in January. It's a transition month, so to speak.

So this January has been pretty steady, but still strangely tiring. It looks the same for the next two months, which requires me to stretch a bit, especially financially. It seems that I have been adjusting for the past six months already to a different quality of life and I can never get used to the changes just yet. For once, so many changes in my life - I still can't seem to recover from each blow, but maybe that's what makes life interesting now and I'll try to roll with the punches.

January will be ending already and I'm already prepping for the new year resos to implement in February. It's not easy and I have to say this, I have a lot for food-related resolutions! And I have continuing plans for the second quarter. I just need to pull through February and March. In Tagalog, kailangan ko lang itawid ang first quarter. Very challenging, but holding on to the hope that this year will finally be so much better! Hey, it's supposed to be better for the Monkeys! But aside from that, I sincerely believe it is so. We really deserve this year for all the good things to carry forward. :)

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.