Tuesday, October 25, 2011
My hand today (the other hand is holding the camera, but it's the same, all red too!):



Okay, I realize it's quite the freaky picture, what with the doll's feet in red caught in the photo. Well... Happy Halloween! Yup, that's part of our office's decor for Halloween. Decorating has been in full swing since last week! Our bay got the famous zombie baby aka "tiyanak," and we've been dressing up our work area like a nursery with a freaky, scary baby. That's the surprise because our nursery looks very cheery and sweet, but when you peek into the crib, surprise! Haha! We'll be setting it up tomorrow.

As for the bloody "footprints" of the zombie baby on the pseudo wall, we used red poster paint on my fists (for the sole) and fingers (for the toes). Haven't done that footprint thing since, I don't know, high school? I didn't think it would look like footprints, but hey it did! Being artsy was so long ago! Good thing the paint's water-based so I was easily able to get it off. Paint was also splattered to give the effect of the baby after it's bloody, murderous rampage. I have not seen the movie where it's based on, but I imagine that's how it happened. This project has exhausted our creative juices --- really, you don't do much arts-and-crafts when you're a grown up, but happily, there's a lot of good ideas going around in turning an office into a nursery!

Labels:

Posted at 10:19 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.