Saturday, August 13, 2011
Steady Saturdays are good Saturdays! ♥

New discovery is Hazelnut Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. After months of avoiding coffee in favor of milk tea (be it Serenitea, Happy Lemon, Moonleaf, Chatime), it's a treat to go back to coffee! :) When I was trawling through my Flickr account (which I have not visited/updated for the longest time), I realized I was a huge fan of White Chocolate Mocha Frap. Then I went back to regular Mocha. Expensive kase. :)

A really random entry... just a good way to cap off a stressful week. :)

Labels:

Posted at 11:44 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.