Monday, August 29, 2011
My 30-day blog project for August is a failure! I was aiming to blog at least once for 30 days --- sort of like a habit again to flex my writing muscles, but I couldn't keep it up, what with all the stuff that happened during the month. I should think about doing that again; it was a good exercise for me, trying to do writing regularly once more.

Can I just share though, August was just plain cray cray! In a fun, engaging, unexpected, hurtful, wild, exhausting, overwhelming way. So many different things happened in August, I was pretty bewildered. Rundown:
  • Something new!
  • Immersion experience, something I have not done in a while
  • Weekend getaway in SG
  • Flying out alone experience (haha big thing for me)
  • Almost 48 hours sleepless, including day at work (survived thanks to coffee)
  • Feeling my way around a new place
  • Hard lessons in life and friendship

I am all surprised, tired, amused and grateful. But what can I say, I am happy to be busy and back on track (not in the way I expected though). August turned out to be pretty interesting and am looking forward how September (oh my the -ber months already!) and the rest of the year will turn out (even better, I hope!).

Labels:

Posted at 12:25 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.