Monday, August 01, 2011
It's August! I haven't really heard of the significance of Ghost Month or what Mercury Retrograde is, but after looking them up recently, I am slightly concerned because this is supposed to be a month of changes for me. And I mean changes that are sort of charting where I want to go in life. I sincerely hope, Universe, this month will be a good one. This month and the rest of the year!

Started the month rather slowly: dropped off some government files and documents before 9am in Makati, killed time with breakfast at McDo and a new found friend, went home and spent the rest of the day reading Before Ever After. Today's weather, albeit a hassle when I was commuting home (almost got drenched getting off the jeep!), is perfect book-reading weather. ♥

Slow start. I wonder if this is the calm before the storm.

Labels:

Posted at 10:10 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.