Wednesday, August 03, 2011
Got this from some blogs. :) Answered for fun!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Tall Mocha Frappuccino with soy milk and a honey glazed doughnut.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Err... none in particular?

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I secretly wish to dress everyday very girly in dresses and skirts but my legs aren't all that nice.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die.
Visit France and Rome. See The Birth of Venus and Mona Lisa in real life.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Anything chocolate and cake.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Live and let live. Patience is virtue.

7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogger community?
I like reading good writers, finding out about secret places only people know of and the general sense of community. Not a fan of not so good writers with bad grammar.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Oh dear, I have not accessed/updated this for the longest time. I would say I always play some Avenue Q.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Conservative. Haha!

10. Favorite number?
12.

11. Two hobbies:
Reading and writing.

12. Two pet peeves:
Wrong grammar and diction (would love to edit). Impatient people (guilty sometimes of being such).

13. Guilty pleasures:
Watching America's Next Top Model (any season showing on TV and all reruns!), MasterChef Australia. Buying taho whenever I am out. :) I hate grocery shopping, but sometimes I like wandering around them by myself.

Labels:

Posted at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.