Sunday, August 07, 2011
Friday 5 on a Sunday.

1. What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer?
Aggh. Some HTML to adjust posts.

2. What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?
Pesto and tuna make for a quick pasta sauce. Haha. My mom did that but I sort of moseyed around the kitchen while she was doing that.

3. What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live?
There are plenty of interesting places to go to and it's bigger than I expected. The other day, while riding in the FX going home, the people in the back were telling this man about a certain parish in this city and how to get there. I never realized it was part of where I lived.

4. What’s something you recently learned from television?
I super enjoy watching cooking shows and I have learned to appreciate how chefs conceptualize dishes and prepare them for the customers.

5. What’s something you recently learned the hard way?
That I had it so good and easy already and yet I gave it up just like that. (Although maybe this means I am up for a challenge that might change me. Just an errant thought.)

Labels:

Posted at 6:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.