Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I have been having the strangest dreams lately, they sort of scare me and have got me thinking, but I do not know what they mean. Maybe it's the state of my life? Then how come I have no answers? Wah! Drama aside, here's a rundown of the memorable dreams in the past weeks:

The reason why I haven't visited
I have not gone to visit my friends in the office because... well, I dreamt that when I arrived, they gave me a case to work on, but not system access or my PC!! So stressed!! When I woke up, I was freaking out! Slight nightmarish. I told this story to my friends and they were so amused. Varied reactions: "Uy, we're not that mean naman..." to "Pwede! Gusto mo?" (latter was in jest... I hope. Haha!).

Real Nightmare!
Oh gosh. I visited a friend in her office a few weeks ago and, well, I was told of ghost stories in that building. I dreamt of it that night! It was my first nightmare ever, comprised of horror movie levels of ghouls and ghosts! Although I didn't wake up screaming or crying (thank goodness!), I did get up quite unsettled and not sure if that was a good thing, listening to those ghost stories. I am normally unfazed by those...

Dream guy!
This I like. :) I dreamt this really *perfect* guy (who literally does not know I exist. I mean this!) became my boyfriend! Haha!! It was really a dream! But he was not speaking! Maybe because I have not heard him speak yet, just photos. Oh well. Can't hurt to dream! And dream more of him! ♥ Haha! :)

Hope for a good future
Last night's dream was that I saw some former officemates in this place that was pretty much like my high school (the lawn between the LRC and Cluster 4). It was our former head J and friends A and P. It was nice --- they were are happy. I think this bodes well for me, too.

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:18 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.