Wednesday, May 18, 2011
When I begin quoting Grey's Anatomy (and guess what, I'm still stuck in Season 5. Incomplete at that!)... you can sort of figure out the state of my life.


Just when we think we’ve figured things out, the Universe throws us a curve ball. So we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places; we find our way back to the things that matter the most. The Universe is funny that way. Sometimes, it just has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong.


-White Wedding, 7x20

Labels: ,

Posted at 6:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.