Tuesday, February 22, 2011
So. According to the experts (and plenty of links online), Tuesday is the most productive day of the week. Next is Monday which is quite obvious. Friday is generally not one, considering everyone wants to leave early (or not, like my friends! We like to stay late on Fridays for some reason, but that's another story).

But Tuesday?? Really??

I super, super hate Tuesdays. Mondays are a given, to be a difficult day after a weekend and Wednesday is the hump day for the week. Every Wednesday, I whine, "It's only Wednesday! The week is so looong!" To which Ms Amor will always reply, "Di bale, pagdating ng Thursday mabilis na 'to." Hehe, but I digress.

Why do I hate Tuesdays? It probably begun in Grade School or High School. Anyway, in my school, Tuesdays were the longest days. Classes would end at 3:20 for Grade School and 4:10 (!) for High School. For a student, I found that pretty long! 4:10!! On Tuesdays! I don't even know what made Tuesday special when club time was on Fridays, which I considered worthy of longer hours (I think club time, in retrospect, was only about two hours or less). But Tuesdays had double periods in the afternoon and midday/after lunch singing practices - then back to class because we had until 4:10! Sigh.

Somehow, my least favorite subject was also on Tuesdays - Math! I think all my Math subjects were scheduled on Tuesdays and in the morning. That would guarantee me to be in a bad mood all day already. That's how much I hated Math. It also had PE, although that wasn't so bad. The hassle there was bringing extra bag to school. I think we had Science too but that's a subject I could get by with...

In college, Tuesdays were the lighter days. That was when I had the fewest subjects - only PE, German and AIS. That was fun (albeit bringing the extra clothes again and carrying it around) - but I still disliked it because it was a useless day.

I mean, really, between Monday and hump day, what is the value added?! You can't have a birthday leave (or even a leave for that matter!) in the middle of the week because the day before is spent at work and the next day is back to work... it's just not really a useful day for me. Haha. I just felt like writing about it - not a fun day for me ever since and yeah, today was busy (spillover from Monday). Online reactions agree Tuesdays are the most productive day because it's a catch up day from Monday and getting ready/clearing the work for Wednesday. Funny. It's not a very special day, really, but I guess it has to have its use!

Labels:

Posted at 11:02 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.