Thursday, January 06, 2011
Last Friday's 5 (last year's!):

1. When dining out, do you usually save room for dessert?

YES. I am a big dessert person. In fact, that's the first thing my dad and I look at when we get menus in the restaurant. I love dessert and if the meal does not end on a good dessert note, I feel incomplete. :(

2. How do you feel about saving places in line or saving seats in theaters?

On occasion, it's okay. I don't mind --- like when I am standing in line for something and then complete strangers ask me to hold their place while they look at something. But not when people cut in the lines or abuse the place held and bring in about twelve people! As for saving seats in theaters, I think theaters are more organized now with reserved seating upon purchase of tickets. I prefer places like that.

3. What’s one thing you did to save money this past year?

I can think of two I did on various levels: cut down on coffee runs to Starbucks (expensive!) and stopped bringing a car to work everyday unless necessary (saving gas money).

4. Besides money, what’s something you’re saving for later?

Some books! I buy books I like, but I don't read them immediately because I want to enjoy reading them at a leisurely pace and time.

5. In what way did you recently save the best for last?

Funnily enough, it's the year-end survey. Not really the "best" but it's a good way to reflect the year and I always use that to close the past year.

Labels:

Posted at 9:58 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.