Tuesday, January 11, 2011
It's 01/11/11! Nothing super exciting today --- my seatmate CD just had a "kick in a stick" (that's Great Taste instant coffee) and whoaaa, it's a kick alright! CD so hyper, but that was okay. Good buzz because we were pretty much on our toes. We had much fun on a very ordinary day. Really, just another ordinary day!

P.S. Well, except for that one awkward moment CD and I had today with this officemate --- etiquette about talking to an acquaintance about exes! Haha. I think funny, but so strange.
P.P.S. And all these personal questions! I don't mind, but I get sort of alarmed when people ask me out of the blue, "Can I ask you a personal question?" I instantly know what that's about! :)

Labels:

Posted at 10:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.