Saturday, November 20, 2010
I elected to switch on my lola mode tonight and just spend it at home --- even if I knew I probably needed to unwind and be with some people and just chillax over food and drinks. The past week just rode me roughshod and I badly needed a break, but I guess I wasn't really in the mood to get out and mingle tonight. Just one of those anti social days, I guess.

Gaaahhh the past week was just too much, I think, even with the mid-week holiday (it didn't do much). Firstly, the traffic was just horrible! Going to work every morning was (and still is!!) a challenge, a test in patience! No traffic-free route, I swear. At one point I thought I was going to snap and go berserk. Coding doesn't help either! Stress. So when I get to work, I'm already a frazzled clam. Sigh. Going home is also another story. Gaah.

Lately also, I have not been conscious of time (except when I have a deadline, which is usually 10:30am or 4:00pm) in the sense that I am too busy and involved that when someone (usually my seatmate) exclaims, "It's 8:30pm na!" I am properly shocked because I feel like it's only 7pm or earlier. The day really speeds by. Last Thursday, I left the house at 6am and got home 11:30pm. Talk about busy! Really exhausted, from battling the traffic early in the morning until unruly vehicles while trudging home. Gah.

My goal for the next week --- yes, it's going to be my first full week for November since my leave --- is to go home early at least once. Early, meaning 8pm (haha!). How will I do this? Riding with my parents! At least knowing they will be waiting for me will make me work more efficiently and effectively! I know my dad hates waiting because he gets tired easily and they like to go home early. So yeah, that's what I will do next week! At least once a week then I can make it a habit so go home early. Hehe let's hope we can do this! :)

Labels:

Posted at 10:18 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.