Monday, March 15, 2010
today in my life
Yes, it's the Ides of March! Haha I think I'm the only one who celebrates this day. :) So funny. But when I was in first year high school and we were introduced to our very first Shakespeare play, Julius Caesar, for some strange reason, my classmates decided to celebrate this day!

English was our first (or was it second?) class and we told our teacher not to come in until we told her to. When she entered the classroom, she saw one classmate playing a stabbed Julius Caesar lying down in front, while two others were Mark Antony and Brutus, doing their soliloquys. The lights were out, there were candles, we were all kneeling and a mock grave was in front! Imagine that, we even rehearsed that the day before. Our teacher was surprised and touched with our effort! Who knew we could come up with something like that? I guess we were pretty excited over Shakespeare - a much anticipated English class lesson (it's usually in the Fourth Quarter, if I remember correctly?) wherein we really feel like "high school." Haha I wonder if my high school classmates remember that... Yeah, Year I Section 2! ;)

But fast forward to now... boo, today was not a good day! :( It's a very frizzy day today. Sigh. Let us see what happened today:
  1. Woke up with a very heavy and depressed feeling. Uh-oh, not a good way to start the week despite it being one of my "favorite" days (Ides of March).
  2. Got into the car and saw the last person who used it did not switch off some things. Grr.
  3. Super, exag traffic on the way to work! As in I was only ten minutes out of the house. I had to turn around and go the trafficky route I avoid at all costs (I later learned it was a huge accident).
  4. Parking was almost full! Good thing found a spot.
  5. Almost tripped walking to the office. How embarrassing.
  6. Almost late for work :( Got in just time, but delayed with my admin functions.
  7. Stressful case that ate up my morning.
  8. Lots of calls and emails to follow up something!
  9. Loser with no program in my PC. Gaaah.
  10. Someone posed a tricky work-related question to me. No answer from me to date.
  11. I said I would go home early today, but not possible at all. :(
  12. Non work-related, but sometimes I wish I knew what I was doing...

Hay this day! What a distressing, frizzy day! It's that kind of day wherein I wish I could just curl up in bed and hide under the sheets until the world is kinder (even if it's warm). Sigh. I hope tomorrow will be better. Today had some highlights too (KK with Bes!), but I feel so blah after everything else. :( Here's to a better tomorrow - will sleep on it. :)

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.