Monday, March 08, 2010
I am much, much better and up and about already... trying to catch up at work as one week down was a lot! :( So yes, I am much better and learning to take care of myself more (no more overexerting or pushing myself! Going home earlier too... well, not last week. Let's try this week). Have to keep healthy so hmm let's see how I can get rid of my sedentary lifestyle. Hehe.

The heat right now is unbearable and I feel so bad for the farmlands. Always praying for rain where it's needed. So strange how we hated the rain especially last September, but now we need it so badly! :( Weather is so much extremes right now, makes you really conscious on how to more responsible with the planet and its resources. :(

It's March! I have a lot of personal challenges this month. One is work-related, with my seatmate, Crissy. Week 1 was generally a success - although I lagged a bit at the end of the week. Have to pick up. Day 1 of Week 2? Hmmm a bit fuzzy today. My bad. Should catch up tomorrow (even if I will go home early). Focus. I can do this. Other personal challenge is swimmingly coming along... we shall see. Happy March, this is going to be an interesting month, I hope!

I missed the Academy Awards today. :( I hope to catch replays this weekend.

Labels:

Posted at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.