Friday, February 19, 2010
I am at home for the fifth day in a row because I am a sick clam - well, have been sick since Sunday and today was the only day that the fever has gone down. Imagine, fever for five days? :( I was just so out of it. Went to the nearby hospital Monday night for a check up that included a blood test and a whole bunch of meds to alleviate the fever and pain. But the fever still didn't go down until today. I went to get a second blood test today and got an x-ray too. I cannot look at the crooks of my arms because the left one (where the first blood test was done) is a yellowish-greenish bruisey color - the vein collapsed or something and the right one feels, well, strange. :P I have a strange diagnosis from the doctors - I really don't get it, but based on what the doctors said, it's an infection, etc. I am just relieved it's not dengue fever. So much for my resolution not to go on sick leave the whole year this year. How come I could do it during school and most of my CTP days but not now? :( I hate being so sickly all of a sudden.

Labels:

Posted at 2:35 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.