Thursday, January 07, 2010
Let's try this New Year's Resolution Generator (hey, she has a nice name!).

This Year, I will:
1. Use my phone to call instead of text - Hmmm. Let's give this a shot. Although I'm a texter by nature talaga.
2. Become an expert on something - Why not? The thing is, I wonder what is that something.
3. Start a business - Scary! I am very risk phobic, as what I learned from school. But you know what, it sounds exciting. I just don't know if I'm up for that this year.
4. Be a better person - Yes, baby steps to be better. First up, the 80% challenge of Crissy and me at work! And also, to stop being fretful over things I can't change. And stop being mean and lazy.
5. Make my bed - Okay. :)
6. Hold the door open for others - I do this!
7. Travel - Yes, please, please, Universe, this is a sign.
8. Enjoy the outdoors - Aiee... maybe when I travel. Haha yes Universe, they are connected! :) So please let it happen.
9. Be me - This is good. Yes, I will be me and love me and forgive me.
10. Listen to my heart - Hmmm. Yes I should. But will also use my mind. ;)

Labels:

Posted at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.