Saturday, January 09, 2010
I really like this picture from our Christmas party! It was when I - coincidentally, the last of the Far Far Away Girls - won the last coffee maker. Amorga was laughing over something - so her in this picture! :)

*The Far Far Away Girls are the coffee addicts in the office! All four of us (Crissy, Amorga, Pau and me) won coffee makers, how funny is that? To think, we like our coffee ready and instant - either via vending machine, convenience store 3-in-1 blend or green straws. We haven't tried brewing, but with this, but why not? Once we figure out the coffee maker, anyway.

Thanks to Do for the picture! Grabbed from his FB.

Labels:

Posted at 1:10 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.