Saturday, January 09, 2010
I barely survived the first week of the year. Gah. What a very frizzy and tiring week. I spent today at work - I thought my seatmate JR was the one coming in today, it turned out MarkG and Amorga popped in (but not JR). We all had the same idea, although didn't tell each other. :P Obviously, we had a lot of pending left over from the very busy past week. :(

I may have been ranty and cross the past week, but I only realized today for one thing I was super grateful for: I didn't have any bad headaches the past week! Okay that sounded a bit scary, but I do get stress headaches sometimes and I hate it because I can't do anything at all. :( Thank goodness the past week I was pretty okay and kept up with the pace - no sleepy and lazy days too! Hope I'll pull through with that - the next few weeks are bound to be busier, still. Oh gosh, I realized, I hope I am not running on pure adrenaline? Eep.

Today was a tad productive. Got to do most of the admin stuff to get out of the way on Monday, tried Krispy Kreme's coffee and couldn't resist a donut (heehee!), snacked with Amorga at KFC - can I just say I am so addicted the Twister? I swear! :) To reward myself for coming in on a weekend (and coming home late everyday!), I tried looking for The Elegance of the Hedgehog in Fully Booked, but they were unfortunately out of stock. :( I hope I can still pick up a copy this weekend.

I was thinking though I hope not to make Saturdays at work a habit! It's a new year and I feel like I need something different to divert my attention from the stress of work. I kind of miss going to school - it was a distraction and a different kind of stress - but somehow I'm not sure if that's feasible at this point. Just thinking out loud, but I definitely will figure out something for this year.

Labels:

Posted at 11:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.