Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Super duper extra busy day, but nevertheless fun and fulfilling! I was a very frazzled girl today, toting around a bright pink to-do notebook - I was so afraid I would forget to do all the things due for today, but good job me! I was able to do everything on my list. :) Work, personal errands, Christmas party, email, blog! Fun!

But also soupy today as evidenced by my conversation with Do this morning about civil weddings:
Do: Gaano ba katagal ang civil?
Me: Di ba forever?

Duhhh he meant, how long is the ceremony, not the validity! Soupy! We had a good laugh over that. :)

Almost 1am and still up - I wonder if the FB photos will be up already? :) It was a long day and I am tired but restless since I took coffee after dinner. I was so full! The food was good and filling, so yes I badly needed coffee since I felt my energy winding down already. Good thing I got my second wind to further enjoy our unit's Christmas get together. :) Now I wonder how I can be bright and early tomorrow - rather, later today. Haha! I can do this, there's the holidays coming up anyway. ;)

Labels:

Posted at 12:48 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.