Thursday, December 17, 2009
Agh can I just hibernate in bed and get out when the world is a little kinder? I swear! I think all the "rest" I accumulated over my three week leave was over in... oh, a few days? But I can't really complain, it's the holidays, people need things and it's a season of goodwill - extending a helping hand however way, may help. :)

Hee, that's the positive side of me, trying to come out, after all it's almost Christmas! I'm trying not to be so Scroogey anymore (trust me, I've been so sungit to so many people already the past few days. Have been apologizing for the mood. Must stop that. The bad mood, I mean. Not the apologizing! Hehe). So tomorrow, even if I know I have a lot - and I mean a lot - of things to do, I'll try to be a happy clam. :)

And I should stop stress eating too!!! It's not good!!! :( Today: three cups of coffee, two KK Original Glazed Donuts (gift!), butterscotch, Chef Tony popcorn. Yesterday: two ensaymadas with chocolate, Red Mango (well not really), brownies and cheesecake. The other day: chocolate cupcake with a lot of fudge (mmmm), iced coffee with cream, a whole chocolate bar. Not good. I already told myself today I will stop - but the KK came... :) Haha I have to remind myself that stress is not an excuse to indulge! :)

Labels:

Posted at 11:26 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.