Monday, November 30, 2009
Today is technically the last day of my leave, but it officially ended last Friday. :( I'm not sure how to feel about going back to work... It's kind of strange to get back in the working mode again! I'll ease into my day tomorrow...

Let's see about my To Do list:

1. GET WELL - yes, I think I am well enough. I do not have cough anymore, although sometimes, I still hack. I have my voice back, though! I hope I don't go back to that dazed state. It was so bad.
2. Rest - Done! A lot! Lots of naps and lazing around to get well.
3. Declutter - I took out a lot of old shoes and clothes. My shoe rack has been cleaned out, lots of clothes gone. I could have kept on going, but I realized I wouldn't have anything to wear tomorrow (yes, my clothes are that shabby). I threw out a lot of shoes! Threw away lots of papers, bills, etc. But you know what, it's still not enough.
4. Get a massage - yes! I loved the hilot to remove the lamigs from my back.
5. Blog - err, not so much. But I have a lot of drafts. :)
6. Hang out with friends - yes! yayayayayay! :) Happy clam. Lots of catching up, feeling how it is to be... me.
7. Start Christmas shopping - teehee. I was in a fretful mood of being unable to shop online and considered being impersonal and giving unromantic gifts, but my brother brought me to St. James bazaar and I've pretty done most of my shopping. I just need a few more gifts. :)
8. Revamp ze wardrobe - ngek. I think I only bought shoes. I still need jeans! :(
9. Dentist - done! My cleaning was so quick in Megamall. As in 20 minutes. Anyway, I am so relieved it's done and convenient for me to go to.

Other things, I picked up a habit of watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 6 on TV (even if I followed it before already), as with reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and Friends. Gah, couch potato much. I also saw 2012 (that's one tiring movie) and New Moon (Jacob to Bella: "It's just blood, Bella" then removes his shirt. What is up with that! Snickers all around the theater. Hahaha!). :)

Overall, it was... a long leave. I don't really like very looong leaves like that, but the year is ending so I really had to use it all up already - was saving my leaves for Christmas shopping. Anyhow, back to reality already - I was enjoying this life a little too much. Well, not really because I know how it feels, but yeah back to reality. Eeee.

Labels:

Posted at 7:46 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.