Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Things to do while I am on break:
1. GET WELL. Oh my gosh. Flu for the nth time this year! :(
2. Rest. Need my friends (ahaha so many sermons from them to do so) say more?
3. Declutter. I have to clean out my closets and desks. Boo, too many accumulated and unused things.
4. Get a massage - my guilty pleasure.
5. Blog, write - oh how I missed you so.
6. Hang out with friends - check!!! Excited. Even just planning to go out with them is enough - well okay it would be nice to have it materialize. But at least communication is the first step!
7. Start Christmas shopping - ahhh. And I think I will shop online this year. :)
8. Revamp ze wardrobe - I know, my clothes are achingly shabby and old already. :( Have to seriously do something.
9. Dentist - ahhh!!! I don't have the numbers!

My dad said my brother is going on retreat this weekend. So envious. Last time I went on a silent retreat was in college yet and it was pretty okay. None this year. Was thinking of hieing off by myself for Art of Doing Nothing again, but I figured I need to bring the car first to the service center for maintenance before taking it on a long drive. Need to do something for the restless and weary soul! Hmmm...

Labels:

Posted at 11:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.