Thursday, November 26, 2009

Isn't it gorgeous? It's the Estates Theater in Prague.

I have taken to watching The Amazing Race 15 and in the latest episode, they're in Prague! Love, love it. It looks gorgeous and I would love to go there one day (channeling The Secret). When the challenge was in the Estates Theater, my jaw literally dropped when they showed the interior of the theater. So beautiful.

Not sure if I blogged this before or was it in my journal? Anyway, ever since college, my friends and I have been wishing and hoping to join The Amazing Race. They did come up with an Asia version, but I haven't been able to follow that so I don't quite know how it compares to the original version. Funny, we used to think of the different team combinations among us friends - Ate Ina and me cannot be a team because we like to eat, Tessa and I can't either, we're both unfit and unbalanced and so on. The Amazing Race can make you hop from one country to the next, but I wonder how much of that country can you see and enjoy? It's pretty after being edited for TV, but ugh I can imagine the stress and hassle of jumping in and out of planes, carrying that huge rucksack everywhere, doing extreme challenges and having a camera constantly in your face. No chance to wander around leisurely and be suprised with little hidden discoveries. Still, I imagine it would be quite the trip.

Oh, to travel. It's definitely one of the things I will do in my life and I want to see the world! It's always a very interesting and inspiring experience to visit another country and experience their culture, even for a very short time. I am also happy to have friends (and a brother, too) who share this wanderlust and I am hoping the next few years rest of my life will be full of travel highs (let's start with 2010!)!

I felt bad at first writing this because I thought it was quite funny to blog about travel - this year was a travel-less year - not even locally. I was pretty frustrated, especially with my very long leave. Had more travels last year, but I believe (and hope) that being travel-less this year is a sign for a huge, fabulous trip in the works next year. This is me sending this out to the universe. ;)

Photo from here

Labels:

Posted at 11:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.