Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Goodness. I was sick again just last week. It's probably the weather or something (warm and sunny and then cold and wet), but I was so out of it and unproductive again. The second time in three months! Now I am generally a healthy girl, but being sick twice in such a short span of time and unwell enough to take more sick leaves than I have ever taken really means something is wrong with me (or my diet, lifestyle, etc). Grrr. I switched vitamins already (yay, go Ultimacy!) and I eat veggies and fruits, but hmm... I think I need exercise - have I not been saying this for ages? I really don't know where to start except by walking (running around the building for work and being frazzled, I guess, is not really exercise). :( Wah, help.

Labels:

Posted at 11:18 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tessa said...

Mone! Grabe pareho tayo! I think I've used up all my SLs. I think it's because of work stress kaya we've become sickly...that and of course old age! lol Solution...hmmm de-stress? Go to the spa! =) Miss you mone! hugs!!!

11:59 AM, May 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.