Wednesday, September 03, 2008
When I think of August, it pretty much comes to this: long weekends, Sing and Twilight! Those were definitely highlights of the past month. Now it's September already! The -ber months are here and this signals that the year is about to end already! Oh wow. Goodness.

I'm still on a Twilight saga high, reading different parts of all four books at the same time! Plus, I'm also reading the draft Midnight Sun which is from Stephenie Meyer's website. I like reading it even if it's just a draft, 264 pages and in PDF format because it's Edward's point of view this time. It's nice to get into his head for a change since we hear two different voices in the course of the saga - not even Edward's - and I think Edward's a pretty interesting character (grr those Edward lines we keep reciting over and over throughout the day! Malor and I raised our standards again. Wahahaha!), not to mention his power.

Being on this Twilight high has completely stopped me from reading other books lately. My dad was asking me if I wanted this book and I was like, "Huh?" Still stuck on Edward Twilight! But I think I have to move on already... after I finish Midnight Sun.

Oh, before I forget, another highlight (and surprise!) was receiving a call from my old teammates last last week - the walang malisya team, Team F! I miss them. Hadn't heard from any of them in ages and it was so nice to hear from (some of) them recently. Those were interesting times with them and I know I learned a lot and changed a lot. :)

Oh wow. I wonder what's in store for September.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 10:22 PM |

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I'm re-reading Twilight again! I'm such a loser. (To be defensive about it, I just finished Equus and I am alternating Brideshead Revisted with Twilight!) Haha.

Anyway. Did you ever re-read the saga? I was actually surprised how I'm encountering lines/sentences that I haven't read in the first 3x I've re-read Twilight! It's so fascinating. No wonder I finished the saga so quickly coz I'm practically just scanning the book, ergo skipping lines. LOL.

5:23 AM, September 04, 2008  
Blogger monch said...

Wah tell me about it, I've been re-reading all four again! Yes, I'm also surprised to find lines that sound new - same reason: I also breezed through the books! But read Midnight Sun even if it's the draft because it's nice to get into Edward's thoughts. My friend also found a lot of deleted scenes from Twilight, so we're not over the whole saga just yet. :)

10:50 PM, September 06, 2008  
Blogger Jo said...

Did you get the partial draft of Midnight Sun? Yeah, I have that. I was so happy with it coz prior to the leak, S. Meyer only had the 1st chapter of MS up at her site. Eeee. Who knew Edward is actually such a sap? Hahaha. Case in point..

"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried.
Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.

Keep it light.
"I wanted to ask you something, but you sidetracked me."

HAHAHAHA. And my other fave one was...

"I'll see you later then." I said, trying for casual again, staring down at the whirling lid. And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1:05 AM, September 11, 2008  
Blogger Jo said...

Oh, do you want a copy of the Twilight movie script? I'll email it to you. Heee. Of course, I'm on top of these things. LOL. What kind of fangirl would I be if I weren't!?

1:06 AM, September 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.