Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Eeeep June's halfway done, the year's half done and I have so, so many things to do not only in work, but in life as well. It's been... busy! I am surprised at all the things I need to do and I keep on wondering why time seems to fly so fast when you need it so badly. (And why in Grade 4, life seemed to be so slow, like Grade 7 was ages and ages away! Haha!)

I was able to take a two day leave from work early this month to be able to do some errands like my much awaited dental visit - yes that was quite a highlight, fix some papers and find some alone time. Again, I always say I want to be always busy and this seems to be it. :) I'm going to add school again by next month (cross fingers), so I hope I get this time management thing down pat (hehe, I know, a skill I need to really work on!).

Labels:

Posted at 11:04 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.