Sunday, March 30, 2008
March is almost ending - it's three months in to the year and I feel like it's been so much already. Is it so bad not to expect anything? I entered the new year, thinking I'm not going to expect very much. Yes, I'll have goals and plans for the year, but I'm not pressuring myself anymore. Last year, I think I was too, too stressed about a lot of things I had some measure of control over, but then didn't happen. That left me a little sad about how things turned out, but maybe something better is bound to happen. It was a big lesson in faith and patience.

So here I am now, not really expecting that much to happen - but I got surprised while flipping through my planners and saw that the year's been pretty interesting so far. I may not really feel it with being busy, but I've been somewhat amazed how everything is turning out so far. Let's see: new friendships, strengthening old ones, strange challenges and experiences and so on. Not as exactly as I wanted it to be, but I'm grateful for what has come along the way so far (and am looking forward to more!) and have learned to be always up for whatever happens. It's been a learning experience, letting things go and being open and maybe this is what I need to be.

Labels:

Posted at 10:53 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.