Monday, March 10, 2008
Last weekend was the first time I was not in the office at all - we were all banned to go to work last weekend because of the maintenance to be done. My weekend started with dinner and coffee with friends - P, Mel and Kathy. Good to catch up with them, especially after Mel's surprise wedding! Then Saturday found me doing errands: going to school for consultation for a paper, grocery shopping (I'm not a fan, but I badly needed to do so, including a request for Dogdog) and met my brother for a quick snack and window-shopping. That's it. For the first time in ages, I felt I slowed down for once and it was... okay. Somehow I got through the weekend, all laid-back and mellow (well except for Sunday, I had a massive headache that ate up the whole afternoon and evening. Darn it, now I have to make up for that). I've been so used to the busy feeling (which I admittedly like) that a steady weekend was quite a shock to my system, I think.

* * *
I told Crissy Saturday was supposed to be "my day", as I spent it alone and in my choice of places to go. Now the trouble with declaring days as "mine" is the fact that it can go heavy on the wallet! I bought on impulse (well not really since I'm a fan) this Meg Cabot book, stuff for my desk and so on. Hehe I missed trawling through the mall for interesting things. :)

Labels:

Posted at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.