Sunday, March 02, 2008
Friday's Feast on a Sunday!

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
Tessa, in real life and virtually. Hope you are okay! Miss you. :(

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
I'm not a beauty trick kind of girl, but I firmly believe that well-groomed eyebrows are a good way to lighten one's face. It's the only beauty indulgence I really go out of my way for.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Light yellow reminds me of happy, mellow moments.

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Everyday things and events. Even with my camera phone, I like to photograph food, Dogdog, little things that remind me of that day, random things people don't usually notice, stuff like that.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Longest book? I was going to say Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell, but I have yet to finish that...

Okay I noticed I haven't been writing so much about what's going on... mainly because there hasn't been anything happening. Been going to the office almost seven days a week, staying late and all. Not to mention school, I think I have a backlog in my papers. I like being busy, though. It keeps my mind off certain things. Sigh.

I did get to go to the Ne-yo concert last Friday though. Weird that I went, considering I'm not a fan of Ne-yo at all. I did go with my officemates and we had fun grooving and all. We sang our hearts out with Go On Girl: "I'm too fly to be depressed!" Yeah. I felt though we were underdressed! So many people were really, really dressed up. I was grubby, coming in from a busy day at work (with my working lunch and all).

Oh here's something strange: a random number has been missending messages to my phone. First was an MMS of a girl. As in she was in her, say 20s? Anyway it was a self-portrait, she was in what looked like a classroom and was wearing a tank top. Strange, but I didn't pay attention to it anymore (although it's not everyday I get an MMS from random people). Today, I received an SMS from the same number which read: "Hi daddy :) Iya and I miss you." That got me thinking: is she texting her father? That would be sad if she was estranged from her father and he won't be able to reply since it goes to my phone. Or maybe she's texting Iya's dad/her ex bf? Hehe yes, I made up a story about it. Now I wonder if I'll get another message from her.

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.