Monday, March 17, 2008
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I'll give myself a 6. It depends on the pen and paper. There are certain textures of paper that make my handwriting look nice and there are some that make me lazy to write nicely. I used to like my handwriting better in high school, but I guess since everything is electronic now, my handwriting evolved and has become a bit lazy. My high school's known for a certain style of writing - I used to adopt it until I got too stressed with it.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers? Quicker and less fuss.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Bad movie. Hmm. I don't have much time for bad movies (or movies in general, actually), as lately I just watch whatever is highly recommended!

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
My current addiction is coffee! I cannot start a workday without coffee and I get really lethargic. It might be psychological because there are some days I go without it in the morning, but I have to have my coffee by lunch or else! I used to think I wouldn't become that addicted to coffee, but yeah I am. :P Today I had hardcore coffee (from Country Style) which accounts for me being hyper this late. Goodness.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I'm not a fan of instrumental music, but I like harp music. Sounds sleep-inducing, but there was this harp CD that was playing somewhere and I really enjoyed it. :) I just forgot where to get it (my dad mentioned it before but boo I really forgot).

Labels:

Posted at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.