Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New addictions/favorites! One is Pepsi Deluxe, which was surprisingly available in Watsons (at least that was the plastic bag it was in when given to me)? Anyway, it's good - the creme caramel tasted like candy, I just forgot which my friends were saying. A lot of people thought it would be too sweet, but it wasn't. I kind of like flavored colas, such as Cherry Coke and the like. I have yet to try the strawberry flavor of Pepsi Deluxe. Must get a cola fix again tomorrow. Hee.

And I honestly like Ne-Yo's Go On Girl. Most of us in the office do, so when it's on the radio, someone will turn it up. Since Malor bought a Ne-Yo CD, that song is constantly on repeat as well. We all go "aww!" when we hear it. Hehe. But yes, I am still not a Ne-Yo fan, even if I did like Hate that I love you, albeit overplayed recently.

Labels:

Posted at 11:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.