Thursday, January 31, 2008
My favorite lines from Ne-Yo's Go On Girl:

Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby i'm feeling no stress
I'm too fly to be depressed...


Yes, I'm not a fan of Ne-Yo - I really thought So Sick was too overplayed, but I honestly like Go On Girl. Sigh.

And... cleaning out my phone's inbox, here's a recent SMS I received from a friend: It is better to have nobody than somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there and then suddenly disappears...

I don't know if I want to save it or not, so here it goes into my blog, so I can remember.

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:39 PM |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what is a sad and swak quote...hope you're ok Mone! Hugggggsssss!!!

6:50 PM, February 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.