Friday, January 04, 2008
Last night in the office, I stopped working for a moment because I felt the exhaustion creeping into my bones - you know that really tired feeling? That's how I felt last night, so I had to step back, take a break and stop. I was telling my seatmate that I felt like I did so many things yesterday and yet I felt so, so unproductive. Pressure, pressure. I don't know why I'm pressuring myself right now at work - completely opposite of what my friends have been telling me to do (they advise to slow down and not worry too much). I just want to start the year right, I guess.

* * *
Friday madness again: for once, we had a "far lunch" for our batch. We went all the way to UP to have lunch at The Chocolate Kiss Cafe. It was a nice change from the usual areas near the office. :)

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.